Which pair of shoes would you get?

zcat

I can't decide which pair of shoes to get. I will need them for a semi formal long skirt and sequin top and jeans with a black angora sweater for a dinner out. I thought that the vinyl are too summery with angora. They are from Zappos Vaneli winner #7130376 and Magdesians Miki #1233609. I would wear the Vaneli pair in the cold weather because I will go from the house to a restaurant or another house. Sooooo what would you buy??? Boy I count on you all for your help - thanks a lot. Judy

I looked at both your choices, I personally like the Vanelis better. The clear ones are cute, but I always get the idea that feet would be awfully sweaty in plastic shoes.

Added later, these are cute, [url]http://store.nordstrom.com/product/product.asp?StyleID=2831056&Category=2376788%7E2377916%7E2377958%7E2377959&ProductFinder=True they[/url] may have your size, plus they are quite a bit cheaper.

Clear shoes have always reminded me of strippers - but thats just me! :)
I would go with the Vaneli ones, but the link that Happy ks offered looks like a very similar shoe for less money, which is always a bonus!

Archived