Vip+first Tender

islahopper

Do VIPs get to go on the first tenders even if they do not have a tour booked with the ship? I'm going on the Legend in July and have booked a private tour for our group of 4 but I have VIP status and was hoping to get off the ship first or early. Thank-you in advance for your replies and have a great day.

Do VIPs get to go on the first tenders even if they do not have a tour booked with the ship? I'm going on the Legend in July and have booked a private tour for our group of 4 but I have VIP status and was hoping to get off the ship first or early. Thank-you in advance for your replies and have a great day.

Last week on the Victory I asked Carnival about getting off ship first and they said VIP does without a tour if you tender of the ship but it does'nt happen for VIP if you walk off the ship. If this does'nt explain enough let me know:D

Platinum cruisers can get off whenever they like. On our last cruise we asked where we should go and they told us to go to the front of the line and we were the first ones off.

I will have to try this VIP/Platinum first in line on next cruise in June. Like before I asked and was told only if we were tendering off the ship. So have you tried it either tendering or just walking off ship. I would like to know more how it worked for you becasue last week on Victory I was told they don't have Platinum off first iff not tendered. Thanks!

Yes I would like to know about that too. When we went to Key West we waited in line for about an hour and a half before getting off the ship. It was prior to the platinum program though.

Diane

Platinum cruisers will be given Labels for 1st Tender in your mailbox/cabin by the Pursers office, wear one and go to the front of the line. Got them on my Honolulu to Ensenada sailing last year.

Platinum cruisers will be given Labels for 1st Tender in your mailbox/cabin by the Pursers office, wear one and go to the front of the line. Got them on my Honolulu to Ensenada sailing last year.

Thanks LornaT: Do we automatically receive these labels or do we ask the concierge for them? Are we able to get these labels for walking off the ship?

Platinum cruisers can get off whenever they like. On our last cruise we asked where we should go and they told us to go to the front of the line and we were the first ones off.

I didn't know you can get off the ship in front of everyone else on non tendered days. I thought it was only when tendering off the ship.:confused: Anyone else able to get off the ship first on non tendering days?

Archived