What does it mean?

Hey All Just went on to the RCCL website where they have updated there cruise selections. There are letters in some of the cruises like "B" or "J". What does it mean??:confused:

Usually those letter denote which itinerary it is if it changes each week or whatever. Like the "b" might be Barbados and the "j" jamaica. This is speculation on my part but that is the usual.

Sue L and Firefly...you hit the nail on the head. The letters do stand for ports of call. I just the first time I have seen it done that way.

Kingsgirl...if you go to the bootom of the RCCL page and click the link to "so what's new" you will see a map and from there you can click around.

Voyager next year out of Galveston has J and R routes. Some have said these are for Jamaica and Roatan (Honduras), as the routes switch every other week.

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh! I was wondering what the letters meant too! Seems so obvious now! :rolleyes: LOL :p

Archived