Hoping to go on 2nd Cruise in 2008

crazy4cruznatl

Hi everyone, first let me introduce myself! My name is Keri and I went on my first Princess cruise in 2005 on Golden Princess for my college graduation present from my parents. Now I figure it is time for me to go on another one! I really miss the experience of it. I want to go back to Europe as I had so much fun over there, but I want to do Ireland and Scotland this time. I'd be able to do a 2 week cruise, maybe a bit longer if we include weekends. Does anyone know when their cataloge's come out? I am a member of the captain's circle so I can save a bit of money that way. Is there a cruise that anyone on here can recommend that they have been on? When is the best time to go to Ireland/Scotland? I don't mind rain at all as long as we have some sunny days. :D Oh, i'm 31 and will be going by myself. Thank you and hope to get to know everyone on the boards, and i'm looking forward to my next cruise!!!

Keri

Atlanta, GA

1st cruise-June 2005-Western European Capitals-Golden Princess

Hi everyone, first let me introduce myself! My name is Keri and I went on my first Princess cruise in 2005 on Golden Princess for my college graduation present from my parents. Now I figure it is time for me to go on another one! I really miss the experience of it. I want to go back to Europe as I had so much fun over there, but I want to do Ireland and Scotland this time. I'd be able to do a 2 week cruise, maybe a bit longer if we include weekends. Does anyone know when their cataloge's come out? I am a member of the captain's circle so I can save a bit of money that way. Is there a cruise that anyone on here can recommend that they have been on? When is the best time to go to Ireland/Scotland? I don't mind rain at all as long as we have some sunny days. :D Oh, i'm 31 and will be going by myself. Thank you and hope to get to know everyone on the boards, and i'm looking forward to my next cruise!!!

Keri

Atlanta, GA

Hi Keri,

P&O have had their 2008-2009 brochure's out for a few weeks now and have been taking bookings for cruises since April 30th. Some popular cruises are already heavily booked but others aren't.

I think Cunard may have their brochure out now too - but not definate.

When I asked in my local TA's shop for brochures for the main companies I was told they will be out over the next few weeks but I could make my choice of itineraries from the 2007-2008 brochure and then they could find me the equivalent cruise for the next year. If you want to cruise round the BritishIsles then it may be worth looking at Fred Olsen cruises.

Hope you can find a cruise that meets your needs.

Feebee_71:)

Thanks for the reply. I actually decided on one this afternoon, and plan on giving my sister a call this evening. (She is at my parents cabin in the mountains in Colorado and they don't get phone signals up there) Hopefully even though she has already been to Greece before, I can convince her to go on the one I have in my signature below as i'm pretty excited about it now. Only a year to go *sigh*

Keri

Atlanta, GA

Hi Keri,

I do not want to sound awful but should you not be posting this on a Princess Board. You are most welcome here but if Princess is the cruise line you are after you may find more help over there.

Happy cruising

:cool:

Dai

Hi Keri,

I do not want to sound awful but should you not be posting this on a Princess Board. You are most welcome here but if Princess is the cruise line you are after you may find more help over there.

Happy cruising

Dai

Um, you were kind of awful. I thought I was in Princess....very sorry I treaded on your turf....will stick to Princess from now on.

Um, you were kind of awful. I thought I was in Princess....very sorry I treaded on your turf....will stick to Princess from now on.

Hi keri,

I do hope I have not offended you but I had an idea you were asking the wrong people. You would be most welcome to join us on P&O although Southampton is some distance for you to travel.:eek:

Please, now that you have found us, why don't you drop in for a chat about general cruising matters. We are all cruising 'nuts' on here.:)

All the best and

:)Happy Cruising:)

Dai

Archived