Conquest Question

There were constant activities on board for teens. This is an O2 club where it looks like you could dance and play arcade games. "Henri's" is for teens before 10 PM on several of the nights. Of course, the LIDO deck activities is for all.

If you go to Camp Carnival there are listings per age groups of examples of what is available for him to do. I have only cruised one time with RCCL and I can say that as far as the kids go, everytime I saw kids his age they looked like they were having the time of their life. I hope he has a good time as well as all of you.

Daughter (12) will ge using this in October 08...

What is there to do on the Carnival Conquest for a 15yr boy.

Will he have fun?

When are you cruizin? I have a 15 year old daughter that is looking for friends her own age to hang out with? We are on the 7/1 cruise!

We are thinking about March 08.

We have never sailed with him and we have only been on the Rhapsody of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas.

I know there is not much on the Rhapsody, and the Navigator is awesome I don't think he would be board on that ship.

The Conquest is less expensive that RCCL at that time so we were thinking of giving them a try.

My stepson has been on two cruises with us. He was on RCCL when he was 14 and Princess when he was 15. From the second we got on board on RCCL, he made friends. Heck, he still keeps in touch with some of them. He did not have a good time on Princess. My advice is to make sure that you attend the orientation meeting at the teen club. That way, they might be able to make friends right away.

We sailed the Conquest when my boys were 15 and 17. They participated in the Club02 activities ("camp carnival" for 15-17 year olds). Just make sure your son goes to the meet and greet on the first night as it's easier to make friends the first day. Club02 will have several daytime activities each day and something going on each night until at least midnight. He'll get a schedule at the meet and greet and can pick and choose what to do. If he likes basketball, have him bring a ball (easier than having to check one in/out). He'll make friends on the court too. Once he makes a friend or two you probably won't see him much except for dinner and port days because there's just so much to do on board. Have fun!:)

Archived