Caribbean Princess Listed Excersions

Vanilla

Interested in the Champagne Catamaran Sail to St. Johns, OR Turtle Cove Snorkle, OR St. Johns Trunk Bay Snorkle, OR Captain Nautica Snorkle...

Do any of them actually pull up to a beach or is it completely snorkle off the boat? Is there a beach within easy swimming distance? Boat size? - I get sea sick easily. Comments on them, if there is anyone who has done the excursions with PRINCESS. THANKS:)

hi

i did the 1/2 day champagne catamaran sail and LOVED LOVED LOVED it. amazing time. great crew. went to honeymoon beach. a very easy swim, or the crew took people over in a dingy. snorkeling was great. the sail over was very smooth, no one sick on my trip. i highly recomend this tour.

hi

i did the 1/2 day champagne catamaran sail and LOVED LOVED LOVED it. amazing time. great crew. went to honeymoon beach. a very easy swim, or the crew took people over in a dingy. snorkeling was great. the sail over was very smooth, no one sick on my trip. i highly recomend this tour.

• 9 months later...
hi

Does the half day excursion leave from Crown Bay? know the full day one leaves from there....maybe I read incorrectly, but it seems like the half day leaves from elsewhere??:confused:

Just back from the CB and did Captain Nautica. Great excursion but it does not pull up at a beach. The small island that we swam near is protected.

I did the 1/2 day to St John 2 years ago and it did go to a beach. The ferry took us to the beach and we snorkeled from the beach.

Hope that helps a little!

Enjoy

Archived