MSC Lirica ; 28 Dec 2007

builder63

• 1 month later...

We are considering it, will have a DD - 7 with us, do you plan to have any kids or young passengers in your cruise group?

For us it is going to boil down in a large part to if we want the suite and pssibly less kids activities or more kids activities, a rock wall, and not a suite.

Rancher Dave, we hope you go on this trip. I have GD's that is 6 and 12 going with us on this cruise and their parents, one of our 2 son's. let us know if you book. we have been to Fernandina Fl. for about 4 days. we just walked in the house. have a good day.:D

• 2 months later...
We booked our cruise ,on Lirica 28Dec 2007, we will have 2 teens with us. This is our first cruise. Hoping to find some good packing hints somewhere.

Hope to see you there!

Welcome aboard mach60. We are glad to hear from someone else going on this cruise.:) We have a group of 10 going on this cruise. Our son and his family (son, wife, daughter 12 and girl friend, daughter 6 and mother-in-law). Also we have a niece and husband going. Our 12-year old granddaughter will turn 13 on the cruise (Dec 31). This is our 14th cruise (builder63 and wife). We will take attire for 2 formal nights and the other nights will be dressy casual. Builder63 hates to wear a tie so he won't wear a tie but 2 nights. For day time attire, we take whatever is comfortable. Shorts, sandles, tennis shoes and swim suits. We always pack more than we need.:rolleyes: We are all from middle Georgia except niece and husband, they are from Connecticut. We hope this will be a fun cruise for the children since it's mainly for them. We look forward to seeing you on the cruise. We have met and become friends with many nice couples through Cruise Critics.:o

builder63 and wife

Its good to meet you too. We are from Middle Tennessee. Our girls are 15 and 13, I bet they all meet up quickly. I was thinking there are teen activities on board. It will be the 4 of us. We are so looking forward to the cruise. Thanks for the packing tips. I have been searching online and finding lots of information. See you in a couple months!

welcome aboard bcoppley. does nc mean North Carolina? if so Where? I was raised in Newton,NC.

mach60 I'm sure they will meet up Quickly. we will need to set up a meeting place when we get on the ship. hopefull their their will be more people on cruise critic before we leave for the ship. we will be driving down the day before on the 27 th. more later.:)

We are from NC, too. We are flying down with some FF miles on the day of the cruise. I would be interested in a Cruise Critic gathering! My favorite packing tip is to be sure the kids have their swimsuits in the small bag they carry aboard. Last time we went my son even wore his swimsuit on the plane! We are not anxious about the ports. We have been to all of them and just feel like we'll do something fun and not too cumbersome. If anyone has any good, laid-back ideas, please send them our way.

welcome aboard "thekidscometoo" I was beginning to think we were the only one's on this ship.:( but i'm glad more are getting on the "thread":) :) where do you live?

what ages are your kids that are coming with you? as I said before we have 3 girls GD's 12 & 6 and another friend that's 12. My GD that is 12 will be 13 on the 31 Dec. "I'm sick and need to go to the Dock":D

our family is sailing on the dec.28 new year's cruise aboard Lirica. our group of 10 consisting of a 16 year old boy, and twin 14 year olds (girl and boy) are sailing with family friends also with kids a 17 year old boy, a 14 year old boy and 11 year old boy, are extremely excited to be spending our new years sailing the carribbean.:)

we have a group of 10 people attending this cruise! we have a group of six kids a 17,16, two 14, and 11 year old boys, and a 14 year old girl. we are all very excited to be spending new year's sailing the carribbean aboard the lirica!:)

welcome aboard hayitsdani.:) Is this your and your parents first cruise? I'm checking to see if we can get an meet & mingle meeting, cruise critic is checking for me. I should know soon. if not we will set up a date & time for everyone to meet.

no, this is not our first cruise, its my 4th and my parent's 5... but im pretty sure that even if there was a meeting I'd have to go myself as my parents don't know that I'm posting on here. But basically i just want to meet the other teens my age

(15).

Hi hayitsdani, just give it a shot, ask your parents to look over this web sight :) I think they would enjoy being on cruise critic. We have meet a lot of very nice people from all over the world by being on cruise critic and going to the meet and mengle meeting. their will be teens your age at the meeting and on the ship. good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

hello

I'm a 17 year old girl (turning 18 on dec 21 st yay) I will be on board this cruise with my family and about 30 other people that my parents know. I'm so happy to hear there are some young people close to my age going to be on this ship. I thought i was going to be the only one it to bad some of you aren't 18 than we can go to the bar but oh well I'm going to have fun and as much fun as possible i love cruising. thanks for starting this thread :)

Hi,

I'am going onboard Lirica on Dec. 28, 2007! Is there anyone student??

Is there anyone between 18 and 26??? I'm going with my parents and my younger sister, who is 17 yrs. old.

hey germanstudent i'm going with my family and i will be 18 soo there's at least one in the 18-26 range i'm hoping there will be some older people as well normally there are so no worries.

Archived