Yes! Yes! Yes!

Ok now. I go to the edoc site and I see my cabin number but I dont see anywhere on there that gives the color of the tags or anything like that. Could that be cause I went with a TA and got my paper docs?

Hi seems that the luggage tag is always the last page to of the document. The information seems to be much better on the e doc tag than those little string things which seem to ask more info than you need. I would definately go with the new tag since it has your reservation number which should give Carnival everything they need, plus you have a bar code.:)

OK before I select Edocs , which I so want to do . Just one question, I have an onboard ship credit certiousy(spell) of the TA , if I dont click paper docs and he dosnt mail them to me , would I not get that credit, or is it in my docs ? I cant choose to get paper docs then view them and print, i can just see that my funpass is complete. I know i could call my TA but its Sunday , and Im to eager to get these guys in my hands .Any help out there ? We leave on 7-8-07 and I realy want to dance !

thanks in advance

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Hi my onboard credit appeared on my e doc under my total and since this is something most likely recorded in their system it shouldn't matter if you choose e doc. Get them you will love them, checkout the last page which is your luggage tag.:o

(waving hands in the air) Aruba, Jamacia, oooh I want to take you to Bermuda, BAHAMAS come on pretty mama..... Just printed out my 1st cruise docs. YEAH!!!!!! Here comes our 1st cruise.:D Thank you everyone at CC for all your advice, I'm here everyday looking for new advice and learning all I can about cruising, Now sing it with me....Conga Line:D

Happy Cruising:cool:

June 21

How did you know my favorite song?:eek: :D

Hi - I went back and turned off the blocker, and WALLA! - got my documents. Thank you all for your help - I would have probably shown up at the port and not had everything I needed. Again, Thank You.

Oh great!! Yeah the pop up blocker must be off and then when I went to download I even had to give permission to Internet Explorer to download, so had to click on view like 4 times before it downloaded, but it did and they are wonderful!!

Now ya did it.

I have to break out my Beach Boys Greatest Hits album.

:D So sorry, I have been singing that song since I found out I was going to the BAHAMAS...:D It really sets the mood doesn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

:D Still doing the doc dance..... I got my docs in the mail today. I have to say the Printable luggage tags are great. I will be using them. In fact I will be using the printed docs for the cruise and using the ones I got in the mail for my scrapbooks. Yeah!!! getting closer to my 1st cruise... Time seems to be slowing down. Any ideas on what to do to keep me busy?

31 more days:p

Archived