$100 off Carnival cabin!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if I'm recycling the same question, but I've booked a category 11 cabin on a 4 NT cruise in March thru Carnival...Do you think it'd behoove me to buy a coupon on EBAY?...Or will it not even be worth the trouble?

Thanks in advance...

If I remember correctly you can only use the coupon "At the time of booking" not after you have booked. I am sure someone here has one they can read it but I think that is what mine had said. By the way Carnival rejected it and sent it back to me so I couldnt use it b/c I booked a GROUP cruise, I figured they would but it was worth a shot :rolleyes:

Good luck,

Danielle

• 4 weeks later...

I booked with my PVP in May, and emailed her about the entertainment coupon a couple weeks later. She got back to me a few weeks after that (end of June) and said go ahead and mail it in for the credit. I had received a past guest discount on our balcony and they still gave me credit when I mailed it in a week before our final payment was due in July. So I say go for it! The worst they can do is say no. And a $100 is alotta foo foo drinks! :p I believe it is not valid for Inside or Suites.

I was going to use the one for NCL last November, and had mailed it in, but when we upgraded to an owner's suite, they turned it down. Mailed it back to me with a nice letter about a month after we returned from the cruise!:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived