How to get a good PVP?

vesw01

I had a PVP who emailed me one special and I never received anything since then. How do you find one that will send you specials for dates that you may want to sail (especially over Christmas 2005).

We are flexible on the week we go and the ship - any suggestions?

The new board rules are that we may not discuss TA's or PVP's or online web sites. My advice is to call Carnival and inquire about a cruise with a PVP. Have them send you a brochure and have you added to their e-mail list. :)

The new board rules are that we may not discuss TA's or PVP's or online web sites.

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe we can discuss PVPs (this IS the Carnival forum, y'know), but cannot NAME the PVP we use. As for online web sites, that's a definite no-no.;)

Ok, I hope this is "legal". You can e-mail me at tiadeerin@aol.com & I'll give you the name of my pvp.

It's not. Please read what Laura stated in the new guidelines.

Posts recommending travel agents, travel agencies, cruise-only agencies, travel/cruise brokers, or any other source where consumer can purchase travel will be removed from the boards. This also includes any comments included in signatures requesting members to e-mail you for information about your travel agencies.

Additionally, posts by members requesting such information will be removed.

Longin2cruise has had a knack for being in trouble throughout her 60 +years. But, hey, I've had a lot of fun! BUT, I'll file this "no-no" in my memory bank & not do it again.

Now for another question, can I receive e-mails from other members with questions if I put my address in my public profile? I don't really have any restricted information to communicate, except for my PVP. However, he is a real jewel, keeps on the ball, & is a great asset to Carnival.

Archived