Northern Lights Candles

pinebro

These Are The Most Amazing Candles !!

We Bought One In Fairbanks, Want More For Gifts.....

We Remember A Store In Juneau That Had A Large Assortment Of These Candles - Anyone Recognize That Store ??

Would Love A Phone Number Or Website.

Thanks So Much !!

These Are The Most Amazing Candles !!

We Bought One In Fairbanks, Want More For Gifts.....

We Remember A Store In Juneau That Had A Large Assortment Of These Candles - Anyone Recognize That Store ??

Would Love A Phone Number Or Website.

Thanks So Much !!

I bought some in Skagway, but I also saw them in Juneau at the Northern Lights Candle shop. Try searching on Google - I think there may be a website.

Do you mean the soy candles made my a company called Northern Lights, or the candles that are supposed to look like the Northern Lights with the glitter in them? If you mean the soy candles you can call this store in Fairbanks called the Flickering Wick 907-452-4631 they sell them. :)

These Candles Have Colored Flakes In Them ( The Candle Is A Clear Gel Like Material - Supposed To Burn Long Time). When The Candle Is Lit, The Flakes Sparkle. Works The Best In The Dark. I Think We Paid $15 On The Riverboat Discovery In Fairbanks.

The ones with the colors are not locally made either are the ones at www.northernlightscandles.com, I have never heard of those actually, the ones we have here are soy candles and they are locally made.

You can get those candles with the colored flakes in this store called the Museum Shop in the 5th Avenue Mall in Anchorage, you might try calling them, I'm not sure of the number, sorry.

Archived