Wine lists for Spirit?

missingmaui

Does anyone have a wine list from the Spirit? I need to know if we should bring a few bottles of our own, or if they have the brands/types that we like.

Also- when you purchase several Bon Voyage baskets, do you get the same kind of wine? I know that you specify red or white, but I'd like to know what we're going to get within the category. For example- I order 2 baskets with red wine. Will I get two random bottles, or 2 bottles of "Brand X Merlot"?

Thanks in advance for your help. I am admittedly obsessive about planning everything :eek:, and I figure it can't hurt to be ridiculously over-prepared. :cool:

Does anyone have a wine list from the Spirit? I need to know if we should bring a few bottles of our own, or if they have the brands/types that we like.

Also- when you purchase several Bon Voyage baskets, do you get the same kind of wine? I know that you specify red or white, but I'd like to know what we're going to get within the category. For example- I order 2 baskets with red wine. Will I get two random bottles, or 2 bottles of "Brand X Merlot"?

Thanks in advance for your help. I am admittedly obsessive about planning everything :eek:, and I figure it can't hurt to be ridiculously over-prepared. :cool:

You will get 2 bottles of Brand X Merlot :D

Wine list - this should be close.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pdfs/locale-us/wine_list.pdf

As always, you've been very helpful! I'm really impressed by their wine list. The prices are fairly reasonable, too (comparable to most restaurants, anyway :rolleyes:).

I can't find anything on the NCL site- how do you do it? :confused:

Bring your own better figure in $15 per bottle corking fee. And NCL collects it when you board after they have xrayed your bags to find it! Sorry but my favorite wine at home only cost $7. Paying 3 times more to drink it while on vacation just don't make sense to me. Cheaper to stay sober. At lease you'll remember it better!

As always, you've been very helpful! I'm really impressed by their wine list. The prices are fairly reasonable, too (comparable to most restaurants, anyway :rolleyes:).

I can't find anything on the NCL site- how do you do it? :confused:

Guess at what the link might be - find it and save it - I have perhaps 300 NCL links in My Favorites

Archived