Castaway Cay Club-what do you get?

When you check in at the pier you get a Lanyard with 2 pins per person. In our cabin were lots of goodiers. there were 2 mesh bags one was for wet stuff the oter resembled a mesh back pack, a flag, handiwipes, bracelets made of rubber. plus a cup with straw this could be used at the drink station.

Lexi

When you check in at the pier you get a Lanyard with 2 pins per person. In our cabin were lots of goodiers. there were 2 mesh bags one was for wet stuff the oter resembled a mesh back pack, a flag, handiwipes, bracelets made of rubber. plus a cup with straw this could be used at the drink station.

Lexi

Were you on a double stop to castaway cay? It is usually a towel and pin, buth they made the dbl stops special.

Were you on a double stop to castaway cay? It is usually a towel and pin, buth they made the dbl stops special.

We did the 3-day in Nov and we received the same items Majesty Fan mentioned. I think I read on the disboards that they changed the cc gifts this past year.

I know that as a return customer you get some perks, but I am not sure what they are? What is included in the Castaway Club perks?

I was wondering the same thing. Do any of you know if they give special pricing for Castaway Club members??

I was wondering the same thing. Do any of you know if they give special pricing for Castaway Club members??

There is no special pricing for Castaway Club members.

You get the special check in line, the stateroom gift, and an invitation to the cocktail party.

Archived