CoCo Cay Straw Market

woodz

Is the straw market in CoCo Cay similar in price and goods to the one in Nassau? We are going to the Altlantis for the day and I so I don't think we will be finished until after 7:00. Thanks

CocoCay's straw martket is VERY small compaired to Nassau's. Their wares are pretty much the same. They just do not have as many different shops to choose from. Some of their prices were slightly higher than Nassau's market as well.

I also felt like the prices for things in Nassau were a bit high. Most of the shell necklaces and bracelets can be found in the states for the same price they were asking in the markets.

CocoCay's straw market is nice if you forget to buy something in Nassau. Or in your case unable to make it. Their selection is smaller and some prices a bit higher but still a nice little market.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the straw market in Nassau was ok, you really have to bargin but there is a pretty good selection of items that you can get fairly cheap.

CoCo Cay, the market was pretty small, and really only seemed to be last minute trinkets being sold, but I am sure there was other stuff that I just didnt see/look for.

I compare it to shopping in a mall, to shopping at the airport

smaller selection, slightly highier prices

Archived