Pearl, AF aft 11150 - is layout different?

travel dog

NCL Pearl, AF aft 11150 - is layout different?

(Duplicate of post I put in "cabin selection" board - no responses there, but I'm sure *someone* knows <g>)

I've seen a number of posts about Cabin 11150 on the Jewel having a "flipped" layout: as you enter, the sitting room comes first, then the bed, then the balcony. Can anyone confirm if this is true of 11150 on the Pearl also? Thank you!

Thank you!! We've booked this cabin, in part because I thought it was a little different. That just works better for us --- and (my only gripe, but a MAJOR one, about regular Balcony room on the Dawn!), it assures that someone can walk out to the balcony even with the sofa made into a bed. This may also be possible in the other AFs on the Pearl, but have seen pictures of this 'odd' room, thanks to somone on these boards, and know it's true there.

It was very frustrating to be one of the people on the beds, wanting to have a few quiet moments on the balcony at night, and having no way to get there except by crawling over the person already asleep on the fold-out sofa.

Again, thank you - very nice to know for sure.

Archived