Spa Services on Coral

scottam

Does anyone know the approximate cost for a manicure and pedicure on the Coral Princess or do you know where on the Pricess website I can find spa service pricing? I looked this morning and, although I thought I rememberred seeing it, couldn't find it. Deciding whether to have my usual pre-vacation pampering done on day 1 of our upcoming cruise! Thanks for your help!

Does anyone know the approximate cost for a manicure and pedicure on the Coral Princess or do you know where on the Pricess website I can find spa service pricing? I looked this morning and, although I thought I rememberred seeing it, couldn't find it. Deciding whether to have my usual pre-vacation pampering done on day 1 of our upcoming cruise! Thanks for your help!

Do your nails at home. Nobody does it better than your own tech, and you'll also pay a whole lot less than you would on board

Do your nails at home. Nobody does it better than your own tech, and you'll also pay a whole lot less than you would on board

I figured that much. The problem is I don't know if I have time to get it done here before I leave. I thought doing it on the ship might be the option to rushing around here for the next couple of days, but I want to have an idea of the ship price before I decide to do that. If it's a lot more, I'll just have to make the time.

:)

I figured that much. The problem is I don't know if I have time to get it done here before I leave. I thought doing it on the ship might be the option to rushing around here for the next couple of days, but I want to have an idea of the ship price before I decide to do that. If it's a lot more, I'll just have to make the time.

Cost me $45 (+ tip) for a BAD fill a few years ago; can't say what the charge is today. In 2005 they didn't have anyone on board the Pacific doing fills and told me to get them done in Singapore. That's another story. :rolleyes: Find the time, save your money and blow it something else. :)

Here's a complete list of services available for our upcoming cruise. This is from the Cruise Personalizer, Spa Services section:

MASSAGES

Chakra Balancing Capsule ( 25 minutes ) | 25 Min - $49

Using light aroma sound and vibration therapy the Chakra Balancing Capsule transcends the mind to the creative receptive state achieved just before sleep.

Chakra Stone Therapy | 75 Min - $195

Since the birth of time many ancient cultures have used the healing power of stones for medicinal and spiritual purposes. In Bali it is believed that stones are filled with the vitality and energy of the water that flows over them in an eternal stream. Harnessing the properties of the stones we bathe them in warm water anoint them with the spicy sensual aromas of the Orient and place them on key energy points of your body to balance the spirit. The deep penetrating heat of the volcanic basalt stone is combined with traditional massage and aromatherapy techniques to release muscular tension. Enveloped in warmth you can achieve a deeper dimension of relaxation to harmonize your energy and invoke a meditative state.

Chakra Balancing Capsule ( 50 Minutes ) | 50 Min - $69

Using light aroma sound and vibration therapy the Chakra Balancing Capsule transcends the mind to the creative receptive state achieved just before sleep.

Couples Full Body Lotus Massage | 50 Min - $269

You and your favorite person can enjoy a gorgeously relaxing massage in our suite reserved for couples. Our massage therapist will show you sensuous massage techniques that you can practice on each other at home. Then you will both receive an exquisite full body massage.

Deep Tissue Sports Therapy Massage | 50 Min - $119

Excessive stress on the body can cause knots in the muscle tissue and an excessive production of lactic acid causing pain and discomfort. Deep Tissue Sports Therapy Massage helps to relieve the stress on the joints and assist in the healing of sports injuries.

Lotus Half Body Swedish Massage ( 25 minutes) | 25 Min - $79

Great as a "spot" treatment for aching shoulders or a sore back. The twenty five minute massage concentrates on the neck back and back of the legs.

Lotus Full Body Swedish Massage ( 50 Minutes ) | 50 Min - $119

Using aromatherapy oils the full body massage concentrates on your entire body starting from your ankles working slowly up towards your neck using the deep tissue strokes of Swedish massage.

Reflexology | 50 Min - $119

From the ancient land of China Reflexology is an art that has healed mind and body for centuries. The technique uses pressure points on the feet to re-balance the Chakras and assist the Chi-energy to flow through the body.

Shiatsu Massage | 50 Min - $119

Rebalance your Chakras and assist the Chi-energy to flow freely through the body with Shiatsu Massage. An ancient Japanese healing technique Shiatsu evokes a peaceful awareness in both mind and body.

NAILS (Hands & Feet)

Exotic Hand Ritual ( includes manicure ) | 40 Min - $45

Warmed aromatherapy oils nourish and condition while the sublime sensation of Milk lavishes its richness and healing action on your skin. Our exotic hand ritual includes a complete manicure.

Repolish | 15 Min - $19

Refreshes your nail color by applying a fresh coat for to the fingers or toes.

Sole Delight Foot Ritual ( includes pedicure ) | 50 Min - $65

Warmed aromatherapy oils nourish and condition your feet and nails while the decadence of Milk and Exotic Frangipani Monoi Oil lavish their richness and healing action on your skin. Sole Delight Foot Treatment includes a full pedicure. A sensory experience for your feet only which promises to leave you walking on cloud nine!

Traditional Manicure | 25 Min - $29

Hands and fingernails are groomed to restore natural beauty and softness.

Traditional Pedicure | 40 Min - $45

Feet and toenails are pampered to restore suppleness.

BODY TREATMENTS

Lotus Asian Ritual | 110 Min - $265

Embark on a journey to sensory heaven from the soles of your feet to the tingling top of your scalp! Combining the Japanese Silk Booster Facial for skin vitality with our sublime Well-Being Massage this ritual will refresh your spirit and strengthen your vital energies. Also available with Japanese Silk Eye Zone Therapy.

Aromaspa Ocean Wrap | 55 Min - $139

The power of aromatherapy is combined with the riches of the ocean in this deeply warming treatment. A heated seaweed mask containing a warming blend of essential oils such as Pine and Rosemary is applied to your body before you are cocooned in a warm wrap. As you lay weightless in this comfortable wrap, the active ingredients work to leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed.

Aromaspa Ocean Wrap & Well Being Back Massage | 75 Min - $195

The power of aromatherapy is combined with the riches of the ocean in this deeply warming treatment. A heated seaweed mask containing a warming blend of essential oils such as Pine and Rosemary is applied to your body before you are cocooned in a warm wrap. As you lay weightless in this comfortable wrap, the active ingredients work to leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed. The treatment is completed with a muscle melting Well-Being Back Massage.

Aromaspa Ocean Wrap & Well Being Massage | 110 Min - $259

The power of aromatherapy is combined with the riches of the ocean in this deeply warming treatment. A heated seaweed mask containing a warming blend of essential oils such as Pine and Rosemary is applied to your body before you are cocooned in a warm wrap. As you lay weightless in this comfortable wrap, the active ingredients work to leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed. The treatment is completed with a muscle melting Well-Being Massage.

Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow | 25 Min - $79

An exotic exfoliation ritual to invigorate and bring vitality to your face and body. Warm oil is dripped luxuriously all over your body before our Lime and Ginger Salt Glow is applied. We then apply our Exotic Island Flower Body Lotion, leaving skin replenished and vibrant.

Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow & Well-Being Back Massage | 50 Min - $155

An exotic exfoliation ritual to invigorate and bring vitality to your face and body. Warm oil is dripped luxuriously all over your body before our Lime and Ginger Salt Glow is applied. We then apply our Exotic Island Flower Body Lotion, leaving skin replenished and vibrant. After rinsing away the salts, you will receive a half body Deep Tissue Muscle Massage.

Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow & Well-Being Massage | 75 Min - $199

An exotic exfoliation ritual to invigorate and bring vitality to your face and body. Warm oil is dripped luxuriously all over your body before our sublime Lime and Ginger Salt Glow is applied. We then apply our Exotic Island Flower Body Lotion, leaving skin replenished and vibrant. After rinsing away the salts, you will receive a full body Deep Tissue Muscle Massage.

Ionithermie Algae Detox | 55 Min - $159

Created by a surgeon in France Ionithermie is the only therapy available that helps to detoxify the body and offer substantial inch loss after just one session Combining 21st century technology with vegetation from the sea floor you will experience both firming and toning of the body after just one session. For ultimate benefits and detoxification we recommend you book in for a course of three on your cruise.

Personal Training (1 hour) | 60 Min - $85

Personal Training is your unique prescription for a healthy and strong mind and body. Allow your trainers to guide you toward self discovery through in-depth consultation.

FACIAL

La Therapy Hydralift Facial | 45 Min - $119

This youth-enhancing facial has results that are fast and dramatic. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are reduced, skin tone and texture are restored and the complexion becomes smoother and more radiantly youthful after just one treatment.

HAIR

Not yet available.

Here's a complete list of services available for our upcoming cruise. This is from the Cruise Personalizer, Spa Services section:

Thanks for the info. I tried going Cruise Personalizer but since our cruise is less than 5 days away, I can only view our itinerary so couldn't look at the Spa info. Thanks again. I think I will make time at home and blow the extra $ on something else! :)

Thanks everyone for your input and also for providing the pricing.

Tammy - I just got back from the Coral Panama full transit , and they had a port day special called 20/20/20 which is a combo of a number of different services (20 minutes of each) for $79. I had it done once we left the port so i did not miss anything , and they were running a little late, so I ended up getting extra time as they felt bad that they were running late (I didn't care about that at all anyway) I had the lime and ginger salt scrub, back massage and foot treatment. It was amazing, and my skin feels wonderful and it has been a week since I had it done. That was the best deal that I saw in the spa. Have fun on your cruise!

Julia

Archived