Booking Excursions Through Ship

AmberMarie

I have only ever booked privately, so booking through the ship is new to me. I'm wondering if all the times that they let you choose from are all safe times to choose. For instance, I'm interested in booking a Canopy Tour in Jamaica. According to the ship schedule, we will arrive in Jamaica at 8am... so common sense tells me not to choose the 8am exursion time, right? Why would it even be there? Is it a universal time list for all ships or just my ship?

If my ship doesn't get there until 8, shouldn't I choose 10 at the very earliest? It concerns me, because the excursion is over 100 bucks a piece and I don't want to screw myself over.

I would have asked this in the port boards, but no one ever answers my questions over there. :) Thanks

Really? So we are allowed to get off first if we have an excursion booked early? That would be awesome because we would love to have time after the excursion to do other stuff in Jamaica.

Yes, one of the advantages of paying for overpriced cruiseline excursions. ;)

I always try to book my excursions as the first ones. You do get off the ship first and you are done early to explore on your own. In my opinion, you are making the right choice. You have a better chance of getting the excursions and the times you want if you book online prior to the cruise. I have canceled excursions and got full refunds. I think you have a certain amount of time to cancel prior to the excursion in order to get the full refund.

Yes, one of the advantages of paying for overpriced cruiseline excursions. ;)

Yes, well, unfortunately the zipline tour can only be booked through Carnival from what I can tell.

Do these early times sell out quickly? Do I need to book now for the Canopy Tour if I want an early time?

Yes, well, unfortunately the zipline tour can only be booked through Carnival from what I can tell.

Do these early times sell out quickly? Do I need to book now for the Canopy Tour if I want an early time?

Go to the port of calls section and to jamaica, ull find a few private places to book that tour

Archived