What dock (pier) in Santorini?

We are going on the Brilliance of the Seas 7/8/07 sailing and I wanted to know if anyone knows which pier we tender to in Santornini? Is it Athinios Port and Old Port of Fira. Thank you for your anticipated help.

Yea, you're right. I were on the Greek island cruise with Brilliance last year and we tendered in to the old port. A lovely sight! We jumped on the cable car and got to the top of the island at no time. Enjoy!

There is no pier at Santorini; Brilliance will anchor and you will tender ashore to a small pier from which you will either take a cable car to the top or ride a donkey up a long winding narrow path. Santorini comprises what was the rim of a very large volcano, and where you will anchor is the caldera of that volcano, now filled by the ocean. The populated towns on Santorini are all up on the top of the volcano rim. Google Santorini and you will find some good pictures showing what I mean. How are we so smart? We were there on Brilliance in November last year:)

Archived