tvs in cabin

Casachic

We are heading out on FOS in a couple of weeks. I've been on lots of cruises but this is the first one with the kids (7 & 9). While I don't expect to be in the cabin too much, I'd like to know if there are any tv channels for kids. It will make my packing a teeny bit lighter if I don't have to pack coloring books, etc to entertain them while I'm getting ready (or napping!!!)

I've been on 5 cruises (NCL, RCCL, Carnival, and Princess) and all the tv's I saw had 2 kids channels: Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. During a cruise is the only time I let my kids watch Cartoon Network because so many of their shows are so violent (except the ones WE grew up with :)). But, I also encourage coloring books for those times we end up waiting for something (embarkation/disembarkation, waiting for tenders, or in the restaurant).

My kids are 4 and 9 and they each bring a backpack filled with their favorite toys and games. They pack them and know that the zippers MUST close. That way, they know they can't tell me they're bored because they were the ones who chose what to bring. :D

Happy Sailing!!!

Yep there are kids channels on FOS. And our suite came with a DVD player (and surround sound...lol) don't know if all cabins have DVD players or not.

We would laugh because the kids channels would be normal programming like cartoon network then all of the commercials during the breaks would be in spanish. It was a language learning experience :D

And the TV's are flat screens that turn

(Yes I am a doof who took a picture of EVERYTHING in our room...lol)

IMG_0716-1.jpg

Archived