Golden Mini-Suite Bed Configuration

Tina0922

Myself and two other friends are sailing on Dec 5 on the Golden Princess. My question is....Can the beds be in twin configuration or are they only queen? One will be using the sofa bed and was wondering how the actual beds can be configuated. Thanks so much for any help.

Tina

DoniaG's got it. We "ordered" the queen config, but when the final docs came it specified the twin config. I caught it by reviewing the final docs (REALLY IMPORTANT). Hey, it's an easy mistake. My DW wanted the queen config:o so I called my TA and she got it fixed instantly. Bogdan, our room steward, even put the "crack spanner" between the beds. (I hope that doesn't get this thread pulled, but I couldn't think of a better term):D

Thanks so much guys....It is good to know. I know I have read twin but all of the pictures and diagrams on many web pages and brochures show queen.

Also, just in case we get a visit from the upgrade fairy.....are the suites configured in the same way, twin? Or do they only have queen?

Thanks again for all your assistance.

Tina

Archived