Carnival Miracle (Spirit Class) 5264 or 7296?

spacement

Hello we are booked for suite 5266 but after doing more research we have found that this "suite" is not the best deal. Can anyone recommend either suites 5264 or 7296, both of which are still available? It looks like 5264 has a larger balcony and that the entrance to 7296 has a slight cutout at the entrance of the room. Any help would be much appreciated. :-)

I'd tell you to change cruise lines and solve your problem but that's obviously not the answer you want to hear...that solved my problem when I was attempting to go out on the Miracle.

So look at the floorplan (Carnival has on site if needed) and then use Google Image search to find actual pictures of the ship and you can get an exact idea of what you'd be getting because your biggest difference is going to be whatever changes there are in balconies most likely.

Personally I'd keep the cabin that you have. That wrap balcony is INCREDIBLE and you'll love it.

My son & his gf stayed in 7296. The suite is lovely but honestly they didn't spend a lot of time on theirs - they were on our wrap one floor up.

BUT if you really want to change to one of the two that you asked about, I'd go for the 5266 because that floor is sandwiched between two cabin floors. Honestly though, I'd keep the one that you have with the wrap. Those views are incredible and the balcony is huge.

Kim

P.S. to Yeorwned - I don't understand your statement about changing cruise lines to solve your problem while trying to book on the Miracle. Were you concerned about the Miracle or your cabin selection?

Hello we are booked for suite 5266 but after doing more research we have found that this "suite" is not the best deal. Can anyone recommend either suites 5264 or 7296, both of which are still available? It looks like 5264 has a larger balcony and that the entrance to 7296 has a slight cutout at the entrance of the room. Any help would be much appreciated. :-)

You can't tell from the deckplans what size the balconies actually are and the people at Carnival are even less knowledgeable.

When you say that 5266 isn't the best deal, are you refering to the fact that it's a one room suite (as compared to the 2 rooms on the other decks)? Even so, the wrap is still better than the one-room Cat 11 on the sides.

Archived