Does the CB serve BBC's?

cadburysmom

Had a great drink recently on the Disney Magic called a BBC and wondered if I'd be able to get one on the Caribbean Princess. Anyone know? And what exactly is in a BBC...what do the letters stand for?

Also, I remember having a frozen drink which was half pina colada and half strawberry daquari.....anyone know what it's called?

I know a BBC as a drink with the following:

B = Bailey's Irish Cream

B = Banana Creme Liqueur

C = Pina Colada Mix

Did your BBC taste banana, coconut like?

The bartender on the Star made them, It was my favorite drink. It is Bananas, Baileys and Colada mix. On the Star they made it with fresh bananas. I suppose you could use the banana liquor too. If they did it on the star I'm sure they have them on the CB.

The bartender on the Star made them, It was my favorite drink. It is Bananas, Baileys and Colada mix. On the Star they made it with fresh bananas. I suppose you could use the banana liquor too. If they did it on the star I'm sure they have them on the CB.
It sounds like a great breakfast (early day) drink.

Did you ever try the Konk Kooler on the Disney Magic? Some say you can only get it on Castaway Cay, but they do make them on the ship. Dark & Light Rum, orange mixer stuff, pineapple juice and pina colada mix. If you use nothing but dark rum (and lots of it) and a bit more orange than pineapple it makes it even better. ;)

BUT I'm going to have to order this BBC that you speak of. :D

The pina colada/strawberry daquiri drink is called a Miami Vice. At least that's what I know it to be called.

My bar bill was a bit overwhelming this last time since I had become so familiar with these frozen drinks!!!! :)

Happy Cruising!!!

The BBC is one of my favorite drinks and I have ordered them on Princess cruises before. Not all bartenders know how to make them so if you know the ingredients, they can usually come up with it for you.

I think it goes something like this: Banana liquor, Baileys, rum, Coloda mix and of course the real banana. Yum!

I had a drink on the Golden called a "Dirty Banana" - does anyone know the difference between a BBC and a Dirty Banana?:cool:
I think instead of Pina Colada it has Kahlua, or something like that.

Hello fellow drinkers:D Has anyone tried a Kahula Colada out there? They are my favorite & I always get them in the 32oz size YUMMY:rolleyes:

It is basically a Colada with kaula thrown in & mixed up. See ya on the CB!!

I had a drink on the Golden called a "Dirty Banana" - does anyone know the difference between a BBC and a Dirty Banana?:cool:

Is the "Chocolate Banana" the same as a "Dirty Banana"?

The Chocolate Banana is banana, ice cream, kahlua (I think) and it tastes like a milkshake....

Talking about great drinks..has anyone out there ever had a bushwacker?

They make them at the beach bar at Megans Bay St. Thomas. All I know is the guy put three bottles in one hand and three in the other and poured!!

Tasted like a milkshake with a heck of a kick!!

Our first 2 cruises were on the Grand - we thought she was grand!!;)

She's the oldest of the Grand Class ships but Princess always keeps their ships in tiptop shape, so that will not be an issue I'm sure. Where are you going? Have a wonderful time!

Our next cruise is to the Canal late October, I think.

Is the "Chocolate Banana" the same as a "Dirty Banana"?

The Chocolate Banana is banana, ice cream, kahlua (I think) and it tastes like a milkshake....

,,,,,,,,and chocolate!!

Archived