Electrical Outlet

makeda

i did a search byt could not find an answer, so i turn to more immediate experts ~ question: what type of outlet is available...2 or 3 prong?

thanks!

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Electrical_Outlets.aspx

There is one electrical outlet in each stateroom located in the area of the desk/vanity. The outlet is equipped with a 3-prong 110 volt and a 220 volt plug. The outlet in the bathroom can only be used for electric razors.

Anyone have a clue as to what caused my 3 prong surge protector to burn up onboard the Legend. I noticed it smelling very metallic on the last day of the cruise. It was that "burnt electrical smell". I had to throw it away.

I noticed that it was noted that the bathroom outlet can only be used for electric razors. I don't understand the difference because my DH's razor uses a regular outlet. Am I misunderstanding?

Steph

We actually had two extra outlets on Imagination Cat12. And as for razor outlet, my DH didn't have that type plug either. It's a wacko shaped outlet up in the air over your head in Cat12 fantasy. No idea why. LOL

thanks...this time i will leave my multiplug in my "cruise" container so that i don't have to ask the question again! will look for the one behind the television, never thought of looking there!

Archived