Constellation

amoisakis

Hi Angie,

There are usually three formal nights on a 14 night cruise.

I haven't sailed in 8102, but I have been in the Celebrity Suite that is next door to it on the 6th deck. Unfortunately the occupants of 8104 will be able to look into your balcony if they are standing at the windows.

As I recall, the balcony is a little smaller as well, to accomodate the bump out of the Celebrity Suite (at least it is on the 6th deck). You may want to consider another cabin. 8045 & 8046 have larger balconies if you don't mind being further forward.

Check out Bob's website for the TA for the deckplans.

Susan

Has anyone every stayed in cabin 8102 and also how many formal nights are there on a 14 night cruise angie

Angie, if you look at the picture link in my signature there are some photos of Celebrity Suite 8106 and specifically a view out of the window to the balcony next door (8108). 8102 will have the same set up with the Celebrity Suite 8104 next door. You can see the smaller balcony and lack of privacy. If it were me and I could get another, I would.

Phil

Hi Angie,

I haven't sailed in 8102, but I have been in the Celebrity Suite that is next door to it on the 6th deck. Unfortunately the occupants of 8104 will be able to look into your balcony if they are standing at the windows.

As I recall, the balcony is a little smaller as well, to accommodate the bump out of the Celebrity Suite (at least it is on the 6th deck). You may want to consider another cabin. 8045 & 8046 have larger balconies if you don't mind being further forward.

Susan

Now that you mention it, I remember a thread about how ridiculously small the balcony is. I would look for another room'

Archived