Three Generation Cruises

Sky Sweet

What cruise line do you think is best for grandparents, parents, and a baby?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What cruise line do you think is best for grandparents, parents, and a baby?

• Holland America
    • Celebrity
    • Royal Caribbean
    • Princess
    • Carnival
    • Cunard
    • Norwegian
    • Crystal
    • Regent
    • Other

How old is the baby? I only ask that because RCI has in cabin babysitting for 1 year and up. And Carnival allows babysitting at Camp Carnival at certain times of the day.

I've done multigeneration cruises on Carnival, Royal Carib and Norwegian. Norwegian was my least favorite.

When the child approaches 2, Carnival is great because of camp carnival and they change diapers too. :D

How old is the baby? I only ask that because RCI has in cabin babysitting for 1 year and up. And Carnival allows babysitting at Camp Carnival at certain times of the day.

I've done multigeneration cruises on Carnival, Royal Carib and Norwegian. Norwegian was my least favorite.

When the child approaches 2, Carnival is great because of camp carnival and they change diapers too. :D

Hi Cruisinmama :)

Thank you for responding to my post. Our grandchild will be seven months old at the time of our cruise. This will be the first time we ever cruised with a baby because my husband and I took our first cruise during the seventies, before our daughter was born, and didn't take our second one until she was in college. Since then we have been making up for those years of not crusing :)

My husband and I usually sail on Celebrity but the only Caribbean cruise they have during Thanksgiving is a ten day one. For this particular cruise we decided to try Holland America because they have a seven day cruise during Thanksgiving with a nice itinerary, and will allow an infant of this age. However, we plan to take our adult children and grandchild on other cruises in the future, when we have more options.

Hi Cruisinmama :)

Thank you for responding to my post. Our grandchild will be seven months old at the time of our cruise. This will be the first time we ever cruised with a baby because my husband and I took our first cruise during the seventies, before our daughter was born, and didn't take our second one until she was in college. Since then we have been making up for those years of not crusing :)

My husband and I usually sail on Celebrity but the only Caribbean cruise they have during Thanksgiving is a ten day one. For this particular cruise we decided to try Holland America because they have a seven day cruise during Thanksgiving with a nice itinerary, and will allow an infant of this age. However, we plan to take our adult children and grandchild on other cruises in the future, when we have more options.

Have a great cruise! :D

It's always so nice to travel with family.

We have done three generation cruises on both Carnival and RCCL. Four on Carnival and 2 on RCCL. Carnival is our favorite. My children loved all the activities on Carnival both in the camp and on deck. The grandparents loved all the fun, and food options on Carnival. They felt the Lido buffet on Carnival had more choices. We all enjoy having dinner in the dining room at the same table everynight.

Archived