Flexee/Spanx-comparison

I wanted to report back on my Asset (mid section/thigh) experience.

Just got back from a 7-day cruise from the caribbean and I have to say that the Assets I bought at Target worked great. It did not roll down (which I did not like about the spanx) and it did not cut my breathe off either. It was very comfy and for the price I would give it a rating 10.

I also bought a Flexee (bra/mid section) at Kohls and loved the way it fit. This gave a very smooth appearance and kept the bulges at bay:D

I purchased both of these items for less than I paid for my Spanx and I actually liked them better than Spanx. But of course, all of this is just MHO, but I said I would report back to the fashion board on this.

Happy cruising

Linda

I just bought my first Spanx today -- got the mid-thigh one that can "transform" in to a body suit using the straps that come with it. I had to have the sales lady show me (and another woman that was buying some) how to do it. Guess I'll have to practice before the big cruise! :D

I hope those straps hold the Spanx up -- I already have one roll around my middle, don't need another one!

I just bought my first Spanx today -- got the mid-thigh one that can "transform" in to a body suit using the straps that come with it. I had to have the sales lady show me (and another woman that was buying some) how to do it. Guess I'll have to practice before the big cruise! :D

I hope those straps hold the Spanx up -- I already have one roll around my middle, don't need another one!

Straps?! OMG. Guess they won't fall down that way. :p

Straps?! OMG. Guess they won't fall down that way. :p

Yes, they actually have a little package of straps that look like bra straps! You hook them through the loops in the Spanx and then around your bra. Kinda like suspenders for Spanx! :D

i adore my Spanx! Wore one to a wedding recently it was so comfortable ...no tugging or pulling up pantyhose...i wore mine with thigh highs...then at the table...i said something...and every single woman had one on...!!! My hubby said he wished he invented it...lol

is wife of grammer school pal...the Target brand is also made by Spanx..just some what diff quality..but still a fab product. My Sis was a model on HSN for many years at her debut and was friends w/her off camera..and HSN is kicking thyne own butt for NOT taking her on also. so both labels are great..I have a Make me Heal..compression garment from my little girl surgery last year..it has side-ish leg zippers..hi-waist, no roll...and straps that loop in tabs near outside of bra straps, and "V" to the back.. long thigh..easy to get in and zip by yourself, as I had to do that. About $90..white nat, or blk.and lady friendly.(no need to wear undies)ck out the web site..makemeheal.com

The woman that invented Spanx was on the View today and is one of the judges on the Inventor reality series starting next week. When Barbara Walters introduced her ( btw BW was wearing whilte slacks ) .. she asked the audience if anyone was wearing spanx and her whole table stood up .. all of them but Barbara had them on. Later Barabara said well I am not wear them .. can you see my pantyline .. and the whole audience said yes!!!!1

I love white slacks and I love Spanx

I really dislike the Spanx product. I have "Lipo in a Box" product and it is perfect for me. I originally purchased it from QVC as they would allow me to return it within 30 days for any reason. The Lipo in a Box website will not allow returns.

I just bought the Target brand the other day for my trip since my Spanx roll down on me. I only wear them under dresses and sometimes a skirt. I had ones by Hanes but when I walk, and my thighs rub together, it makes a swooshing sound. I realized that at work and stopped wearing those because people don't need to hear me as I walk. hahaha

Archived