QM2 Sept/Oct

Jimsgirl

Going on QM2 Fall Foliage cruise and then two weeks later on East/West Trans. cruise Both times staying pre cruise one night at Sheraton Towers Hotel in New York (just in cast of flight problems)

Pulled up a web site for this hotel but it did not show any place for"dinner" only lunch or breakfast in a "Multi screen Sports bar" (YUCK!)

I am female, a senior ,traveling solo, so I do not want to be out in the city at night alone . Has anyone else stayed at this hotel, or is staying at this hotel for the same cruises?

Thank you

We have stayed there and while not "great" it is fine and there are lots of places to eat right around the hotel. Across the street there are carryout shops and restaurants (inexpensive). You will be fine out alone in this area if it is not really late at night. The sports bar is not bad (expensive as I remember), but it can be loud. They also have room service.

B.

We stopped here last October and will be there again after our October TA this year.

The hotel is fine. We used room service for our children one night as they were too tired to eat out and it was suprisingly good. We also had breakfast each morning at Lindi's diner, which is across the road, and this too was a great hit.

Thank you both for your advice.

I will only be there for one night so at the last resort I will use room service, but it does sound as though I will find somewhere within very easy reach out side the hotel.

Archived