July 06 VS. July 20

Hi,

I am deciding between a 9 night caribbean on EOS on July 6 '2007 or July 20 '2007. The only thing that I am worried about is hurricanes in the summer. Which date do you think is best to avoid hurricanes? The price difference is only about 10 dollars so that does not make a difference. Any info would be great.

Thanks!

Hurricanes in the month of July are rare. Not saying that they can't happen but peak season is September and October. Those dates that you listed are not that far apart. Go with whichever one suits your schedule best. One cannot worry about storms anyway as you have no control over them.

Technically, the later you go into the summer, the greater the hurricane risk. That said, I'm not sure there's any difference in the risk of your dates, or way to predict which of your July dates is better.

I would decide on airfare. If you have to fly, prices around the 7/4 holiday may by higher. Just a thought.

Archived