Dance shoes?

Glovie

They will have a themed night everynight starting after the shows.. such as 50's, or country... there is only one "nightclub" and after the themes there is always open dance floor. There will be a DJ and you can request music... The ship is pretty dead at that time of night, due to the age of the cruisers, the entertainment staff will ALWAYS be out there to dance with you.

They will have a themed night everynight starting after the shows.. such as 50's, or country... there is only one "nightclub" and after the themes there is always open dance floor. There will be a DJ and you can request music... The ship is pretty dead at that time of night, due to the age of the cruisers, the entertainment staff will ALWAYS be out there to dance with you.

And, I would immagine, that you were, or will be, out there to dance with them?

Thanks for the info! My husband says you can't have everything, but the nightly dancing is the main reason I choose cruises over staying at beach hotels. Snorkeling, swimming, dancing, and eating - my idea of a great vacation. (And I just became an official senior citizen yesterday, so now I can get discounts too.)

We danced everynight before supper in the Tahitian lounge. We are beginner ballroom dancers and they would play what ever we requested. It is a beautiful lounge and a shame more did not come up to dance. We had late sitting so we had about 45 min each night to dance. If you have early sitting there is more time after dinner.

enjoy your dancing,

Cindy

Archived