Question about booking error

bubbles1209

We booked the 8 day Southern Caribbean for Valentine's week today. Tonight, when I was finally able to access our reservation, she put me down by my given name, and not my full name as it appears on my passport, driver's license. I e-mailed her tonight telling her of the mistake, my question is, will they charge me for the mistake in the name and correcting it?

I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it....it's too far out you could just as easily cancel. I bet the fee comes into play after final payment and much closer to the sail date.

the Miracle is a BEAUTIFUL SHIP......I was home a week before I was booked to go back..........I'll have 8 day southern things for you to look at in just a few months.

they shldn't charge you a dime for anything (except the deposit), until you are in the penalty phase -- and no docs have been issued. so, i can't imagine they will -- even if this was your fault.

but, if they try to, give them that argument...you cld legitimately cancel and re-book w/o penalty, so really just changing a name is easier for them.

but, if they want to do it the hard way, by cancelling, re-booking, completing all info again, then crediting and then re-debiting a charge card for deposit, instead of simply correcting a guest name in the computer, well, then... they are in serious need of time management training.

When I booked my Legend cruise, they misspelled our last names on the reservation they sent us. All I had to do was call back and explain to them the name was wrong and they changed it right away and sent a new reservation confirmation. No big deal at all.

they shldn't charge you a dime for anything (except the deposit), until you are in the penalty phase -- and no docs have been issued. so, i can't imagine they will -- even if this was your fault.

but, if they try to, give them that argument...you cld legitimately cancel and re-book w/o penalty, so really just changing a name is easier for them.

but, if they want to do it the hard way, by cancelling, re-booking, completing all info again, then crediting and then re-debiting a charge card for deposit, instead of simply correcting a guest name in the computer, well, then... they are in serious need of time management training.

Truecruiser they won't be charged a dime. They won't have to argue. This in a non issue until final payment.

Archived