ATV tour on St. Kitts - Has anyone done one?

Pacific Sandy

We did the ATV tour a little over a year ago when we were on the Golden Princess. We tried to book ourself on the discover web site, but that company was contracted thru Princess and we were only able to book thru the ship excursion. Cost us a lot more, but we had a great time, so well worth it.

Took about a half hour ride to the other side of the island to get to the plantation where we got the ATV's. After a short education on how to work them for the few of us who had never riden, off we went. Went thru some sugar cane fields down to the beach where we stopped for some pictures. Then we headed up to the mountain where we stopped again for another brief lesson on the local vegetation, etc. It was lots of fun but probably pretty tame for anyone who rides ATV's on a regular basis. Be sure to wear lots of sun screen and bring a bottle of water with you.

When we got back to the plantation they served us some drinks and we got to play with some monkeys that hang around the place.

• 2 months later...
Anyone else use discover?

I sent an email over 3 weeks ago with no response. Sent another one today. Lets see, makes me not want to do business with them if they can't answer an email. hmmmmm

A lot of companies in St. Kitts are on vacation during the month of August. You should book the ATV tour directly with your cruiseline.

Liz, I was just reading some of your posts from another site about atving on st. kitts.

I tried the site stkittsadventure.com and I don't seem to be getting the right one. I get a research site.

Any help you could offer would be welcome.

Thanks.

Liz, I was just reading some of your posts from another site about atving on st. kitts.

I tried the site stkittsadventure.com and I don't seem to be getting the right one. I get a research site.

Any help you could offer would be welcome.

Thanks.

You can call Matthew Lee at Fun Bikes at 869-662-2088 or e-mail him at stkittsactivities@hotmail.com

That is funny. You then went by my neck of the woods. Well, close. Bar Harbor is below me and more to the east. But it was great for you to come visit.

I am trying to talk DH into going up to canada for a long weekend.

• 2 months later...

Finally got some info back from Aimciam about the ATV's. $75pp. ok, then there is a fee for using a credit card and fee for converting it from foreighn money.:eek: $3 each person, ummmm if you use the card once to pay for 1 to 100 people why a fee for EACH person???? :mad:

I have never heard of such a thing. Wait, I do know that some places will tack on a one time $5 fee for using your credit card, but that is only once, not per person.

If there has been one I guess it has been included in the total cost.

I am rethinking about booking this excursion. We can do an ATV on another island for the same cost without fees so that might be where we go.

Anyone else found this issue??

• 2 weeks later...

Archived