Tuscany Tours - Anybody Use them?

We used Tuscany tours in July to take us from Florence to Venice with a stop in Bologna. The were very good but we also used Driving Guide Tours to take us to San Gimigano and Siena for the day from Florence and there rate was less the Tuscany Tours and more informative. Let me be clear that we booked both of these companies just for driving service and no tours, but Driving Guide Tours

http://www.masternet.it/home/iitt/4ls.htm did give us information on the area and was very talkative and answer questions. Tuscany Tours was very nice but the conversation was non existent. We had used Driving Guide tours before when we did 2 weeks in Italy and used them for tours and transfers between Rome-Siena-Florence and Venice. The only reason I went with Tuscany Tours was becasue there rate was less for the transfer to Venice. I'm not complaining, because I got exactly what I paid for, but Driving Guide went the extra mile to make our trip much more enjoyable. Euen was our driver and he was really great.

Archived