Lactaid milk on board?

petefoss

I'm lactose intolerant and drink lactaid 100 milk all the time. I take the pills when necessary for cheese, etc. since I prefer that to the alternative. I really don't want to be registered as "lactose intolerant" because of the limitations that places on what I get to eat. I'd rather just be careful than limit myself to a special menu.

But I it really would decrease the lactose load on my system if they have lactaid milk on board. I really prefer it to soy, rice, etc. Do they have it? Could I get it at the Horizon Court?

Yes all the princess ships have the milk you need.Just ask them for it.

This is our 17th cruise with Princess and never had a hard time finding the milk as I have the same problem as you do.

My son is also lactose intolerant and I have always been able to get a milk substitute though not always Lactaid which is his choice as well. They always have soy milk and Rice Dream but specifically Lactaid is hit and miss. If they do have it and you are at a set dining room seating and you like it at dinner ask your waiter to put a carton aside. That's what I do.

My son is also lactose intolerant and I have always been able to get a milk substitute though not always Lactaid which is his choice as well. They always have soy milk and Rice Dream but specifically Lactaid is hit and miss. If they do have it and you are at a set dining room seating and you like it at dinner ask your waiter to put a carton aside. That's what I do.

Actually, I should just get a carton from them and stick it in the fridge in the room.

Archived