Quad versus triple room ?

We currently have two quad connecting cabins and we need to delete one person out of a quad - they are all children except for my dh and I - they won't move us to a triple will they and split us up?

I don't see why they would. We've been a double in a quad cabin in the past and not been moved.

The ship doesn't fill every berth available. They do max out, according to how many seats are on the lifeboats. The configuration of cabins is for the convenience of the guests, to have an assortment in almost all cabin classifications.

You can also refuse to be moved, unless you are in a guarantee, your cabin choice is locked in. If they do want you to move, they should offer an upgrade.

If you already have a triple of quad cabin then you should be fine. Most often, they do not require you to move at all..but there have been instances that they would require a triple that becomes a double to move. They do that to hold the room in case a triple books. But like I said, that's rare. You have nothing to worry about.

Archived