August 1-10 cruise with teens and tweens?

4plusus

We are a family of 6 looking forward to our first Princess Cruise :D - did 2 Carnival and 1 RC in the past few years. We are celebrating our oldest child/daughter's graduation from high school - (then off to Albany U in August :) :( ) Our other kids - all boys - are 17, 11 and 11 (twins). Anyone with similar aged kids on the 8/1 sailing?

I'm sure they will all have a great time and there will be plenty of kids onboard. For specifics, you should try the roll call board for your sailing. Look under Roll calls, Princess, Ship Name and then look for your sailaway date. Have a great time!

I don't know how many Princess ships are sailing on 8-01, and am too lazy to look it up, but you might have more meaningful responses if you include at least the ship name and port of embarkation.

• 2 years later...
We are a family of 6 looking forward to our first Princess Cruise :D - did 2 Carnival and 1 RC in the past few years. We are celebrating our oldest child/daughter's graduation from high school - (then off to Albany U in August :) :( ) Our other kids - all boys - are 17, 11 and 11 (twins). Anyone with similar aged kids on the 8/1 sailing?

Hi. I just ready your September 2009 Carnival Freedom review. Can you tell me if your boys liked the kids program, and what they did? Our kids are 12 and 13...we are going next June.

Thanks.

Archived