Info Please: Owners Suite 1314 On Explorer

Suite 1314 is a connecting cabin on Explorer. Can anyone who has stayed in that cabin tell me where the connecting door is? I'm trying to figure out if we lose either the small dining table or the very large sofa, in order to accommodate the connecting door. Can anyone tell me for sure?

Also, was it much noisier than a non-connecting cabin? I love the location of 1314, but I'm not so keen on it being connected to the stateroom next door.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Susan

Suite 1314 is a connecting cabin on Explorer. Can anyone who has stayed in that cabin tell me where the connecting door is? I'm trying to figure out if we lose either the small dining table or the very large sofa, in order to accommodate the connecting door. Can anyone tell me for sure?

Also, was it much noisier than a non-connecting cabin? I love the location of 1314, but I'm not so keen on it being connected to the stateroom next door.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Susan

Hi Susan, I stayed in that suite this past December. It is called the Curacao Suite. I loved it. You don't lose anything with the connecting door. I don't know if there was anyone staying in the connecting room or not because we never heard anything. If you Email me I can send you a couple of pics from the room.

ruby62403@aol.com Hope I know how to do it. We were upgraded from a GS. The only thing (and I mean ONLY) I did not like was the small balcony. Alot smaller than the GS balcony. But the room was amazing. I think they fixed that problem on the newer voyager class ships. They have bigger balconies.

Ruby

Hi Susan, I stayed in that suite this past December. It is called the Curacao Suite. I loved it. You don't lose anything with the connecting door. I don't know if there was anyone staying in the connecting room or not because we never heard anything. If you Email me I can send you a couple of pics from the room.

ruby62403@aol.com Hope I know how to do it. We were upgraded from a GS. The only thing (and I mean ONLY) I did not like was the small balcony. Alot smaller than the GS balcony. But the room was amazing. I think they fixed that problem on the newer voyager class ships. They have bigger balconies.

Ruby

Ruby,

Thanks so much for the information! It's very reassuring. I'd love to have the photos as well, so expect an email from me.

Happy cruising,

Susan

Archived