Carnival Liberty Thread - All The Info You Need Is In Here

kiffrig

Golden Olympian Dining Room. Only used for evening dining (breakfast and lunch are in the Silver). Was able to get a fairly clear picture of this while where were preparing it late one evening.

GoldenOlympianDR.JPG

One last picture to post before I call it a night. This shot was taken in the Venetian Palace (main show lounge) during the Wonderful World show. It's a great looking lounge, and I encourage you to arrive early enough so that you don't get stuck sitting behind one of the few huge silver support posts which create an obstructed view.

WonderfulWorld.JPG

DJ Eddy: Adding a picture of your upcoming "home away from home", the Hot & Cool Disco. Sounds like you'll be replacing the current DJ Romanoff. Here's hoping your contract on the great ship will be a wonderful time. Enjoy!!

HotCool2.JPG

It really gives you that hands in the air feeling..?

I will be in the disco... don't know what its called on the Liberty but it has weird hands as decorations apparently??? The Cruise Director is Todd Wittmer, super Cd and all around super guy!

See you in November :)

Did Todd transfer from the Inspiration?

MN Cruiers - Todd was on the Conquest for the past 2 years, he may have been on the Inspiration prior to that???

cupcake330 - the crew internet is expensive so I probably won't be on here as much. When I do go to internet cafes in the ports then it's cheaper so I might come on more often then.

MN Cruiers - Todd was on the Conquest for the past 2 years, he may have been on the Inspiration prior to that???

cupcake330 - the crew internet is expensive so I probably won't be on here as much. When I do go to internet cafes in the ports then it's cheaper so I might come on more often then.

I am a 22 year old female and will be sailing on the Liberty with my family on August 18th including my sister who is 24. I was wondering if anyone was sailing on the same 8 day cruise.

When I do go to internet cafes in the ports then it's cheaper so I might come on more often then.

You are probably already aware, but the internet shop in Freeport (Port Lucaya) offers a great rate when you show your crew ID.:) Just don't get that station with the frustrating roller mouse. Again, I hope your upcoming contract goes super smooth.

You are probably already aware, but the internet shop in Freeport (Port Lucaya) offers a great rate when you show your crew ID.:) Just don't get that station with the frustrating roller mouse. Again, I hope your upcoming contract goes super smooth.

I thought crew has their own internet-- and it was free.

At least when you watch those cruising shows on the travel channel thats what they make you think.

I thought crew has their own internet-- and it was free.quote]

Ha ha ha... I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn.. can you use the internet cafe or do you have your own set up?

i was looking for a email address for a person on the ship-- now wonder if he has access.

damn.. can you use the internet cafe or do you have your own set up?

we have our own crew internet cafe at $20 per internet card and go to the toilet, come back and your $20 has run out... not cheap. Like I said we wait for the bargain internet cafes ashore.

My wife and I will be on the Liberty on 4 Nov 2007 - it will be the first ever cruise for us, and also our first vacation alone since the kids started coming 9 years ago. I can't wait!

Have a great cruise - you will be hooked! We sailed our first one last September and I now have three more booked with a fourth in the planning stages! We will be getting off the ship on November 4th as you guys get on!

You can learn a ton here - I felt like I had already cruised by the time I got onboard and was much more prepared for how things work- just be prepared for some occasional bickering/mean people but those are in the minority. I just look at them as entertainment. :) Welcome and have a great time.

Don-

AWESOME PHOTOS! Hey, thanks so much for making this thread come to life! I really appreciate all the info you have contributed since your recent sailing. I hope I am able to contribute in a couple weeks after I get back from sailing on her! Thanks again!

i was looking for a email address for a person on the ship-- now wonder if he has access.

Ya now. . . I forgot to mention that in the e-mail I sent directly to you earlier (ooops, my goof), but... "that person" doesn't have a personal e-mail address that he has access to (according to the the main hostess in that dining room). I did check for you, though. Just forgot to advise you of the outcome. Brain cells are losing some of their battery power it seems.

Do you have to go to(or watch on tv) the debarkation talk? What does the CD tell you that is different than other ships?

Wait until your color is called.

Has anyone done selfdebarkation? Did you walk past where the luggage is stored? Cant you have them pick up your luggage the night before then get off the ship with the selfdebarkers and get your luggage?

Anyone?

Archived