Who Has Done The Historic Coasts Cruise Before?

spcl4cs_gal

We've been on several NE/Canada cruises but I think you are referring to the shortened itinerary Boston to Boston cruise, aren't you?

What exactly do you want to know, ports, activities related to the theme of the cruise, the ship? please elaborate.

GN

We've been on several NE/Canada cruises but I think you are referring to the shortened itinerary Boston to Boston cruise, aren't you?

What exactly do you want to know, ports, activities related to the theme of the cruise, the ship? please elaborate.

GN

Yes that is the cruise I am referring to. I'm looking for a nice overview of the cruise...not one thing in particular.

The New England cruise has a great feel. The ports are very good walking ports, especially Bar Harbor IMO. It's a tender port and you get dropped off right in town, it's hilly though, but the shops and restaurants are great.

I don't know if you're familiar with NE or Maritme Canada but for us they were wonderful trips. I "clammed and chowdered" my waythrough NE, we saw historical sites, rode the swan boats in the Public Garden in Boston, went to Quincy Market. We loved Nova Scotia and PEI. The coasts are spectacular, especially the Bay of Fundy west of Halifax. This cruise is full of colonial ambiance. The weather is usually cool in northern NE, but August in Boston can be a bear. We went in May and in mid June and arrive in Boston in a heat wave in 2005, very high humidity.....

If I knew your exact itinerary I could say more but I'll leave that to other posters. I think you'll really like the itinerary.

GN

Boston can be hoit.... yesterday it was in the 90's! August can be the same. Bar Harbor can be hot too but like here on the Cape usually cooler because of the ocean. All the ports are great, and we travel to them often, but usually drive.

Archived