Pictures from May 5th Western Magic

pppiglet

I see you did the Mexican Riviera in 2005; do you happen to have any pictures from that trip? I am trying to convince DH to do that itinerary next year, but his experience in those ports 30+ years ago was negative. I'm curious if it is as awful now as it was when he was a kid.

Thanks!

I see you did the Mexican Riviera in 2005; do you happen to have any pictures from that trip? I am trying to convince DH to do that itinerary next year, but his experience in those ports 30+ years ago was negative. I'm curious if it is as awful now as it was when he was a kid.

Thanks!

If you go to the link I posted above and click on Debrouth that will take you to my main album that has our Disney Riviera cruise in June. Or you can click on the Carnival Pride album because we did that one in February and the weather was much nicer and the excursions we did were much better than in June. I'd show your hubby the Carnival Pride pictures. We horsebacked on the beach in Matz., ATV'd in Cabo, and hiked in Puerto Vallarta then hung out at the Krystal hotel pool. On the Disney cruise we just did city tours and the weather was mostly overcast, but we still loved Puerto Vallarta in this weather.

Archived