Water?

joyluck

Leaving in a few days and wondering if they charge for water on the ship. I heard that some cruise lines do, and I wasn't sure if Carnival was one of those. I am a huge water drinker and if they charge for it, am I allowed to take my own?

Thanks in advance!!:)

I am also a HUGE water drinker (over a gallon per day). And, yes, Carnival does charge for bottled water. I normally carry about 12 bottles in my checked bags. I have been on five different Carnival ships and have found that the tap water (or the water at the buffet) on all of them has been fine for re-filling my bottles once I drink them all.

It's not free only for bottles. If you just get a glass out of the lido deck area or in the dining room, it's free no problem. Yes, you can bring your own bottled water, in reasonable amounts. We brought 24 bottles for 3 of us, kept them in a small cooler in the room and the room steward kept them on ice for us after we asked.

I drink a LOT of water too. I took an insulated water bottle with me. I filled it as full of ice as I could, in the mornings and topped it off with tap water, worked great and lasted all day. There is nothing wrong with the tap water onboard, it tastes pretty good! I did this on three different cruises with no problem. But this is just my opinion.

I drink a lot of water too and don't want the hassel of carrying my own water onboard. I found a company many years ago that delivers bottled water to most of the cruiselines. It's convenient and it's delivered right to the ship! The prices are very reasonable too. They've delivered water for us on every cruise we've been on thus far.

I drink a lot of water too and don't want the hassel of carrying my own water onboard. I found a company many years ago that delivers bottled water to most of the cruiselines. It's convenient and it's delivered right to the ship! The prices are very reasonable too. They've delivered water for us on every cruise we've been on thus far.

????

ajoneen... the company is "Just Because of You" and their number is 800-882-9707. I found about them on my TA's website years ago and have been using them ever since. Just provide your sailing date, port, ship you're cruising and your stateroom number, along with a credit card. It really is hassle free!

ajoneen... the company is "Just Because of You" and their number is 800-882-9707. I found about them on my TA's website years ago and have been using them ever since. Just provide your sailing date, port, ship you're cruising and your stateroom number, along with a credit card. It really is hassle free!

What a great idea, thanks.

Could you tell the name of the company OR is that against board policy?:confused: I would love to use this option!

Be sure to tell everyone in your party not to open the large bottle of water you find in you cabin when you first get on board. Your will be charged $3.50 for the bottle plus 15% which will add up to almost $4.00. Also they sell water in smaller bottles at the gangway when you get off at the ports and they run around $2.75 for a small bottle. The best way is to bring your own small bottles and refill them in you cabin. The water on board the ship is safe to drink.

Let's see... Looking at the Stateroom Beverages list in my suite it says that 1.5 liters of natural spring water is $3.50.

That was the price in my room also (I assume its a fleetwide price)

we took our own Zeypher Hills on with us....no problems

Archived