Emergency contact # Caribbean Princess

Disneycruiser#1

Hi All-

I have looked through everything I have from Princess and their website and I am looking for an emergency contact number to leave with my MIL. I have the email address and I have the 900 number is their any other number I am just missing?

Also, what is the deal with the rudder and is all still go for the 8/28/04 Caribbean Princess?

Thanks!!!

I received a princess cruise answer book with my documents. Reaching You at Sea section says, "For all ships in the Princess fleet, call 1 900 329 SHIP from the US." YOu can also reach the ship by dialing +870 followed by the tel #: the carib princess call letters are zcdg8 id #331042310. I don't know what this means exactly. I would call Princess to get better info.

Thanks, that is the 900 number I posted above and then the number "870" number jdechter posted. On Disney, Carnival and RCI we have always been given a toll free number stateside that a relative could use if an emergency. I have all of the info here and then email of the ship so we should be fine. For checking on my Dad and my young sons we will use email every other day, it adds up I know but I do not drink so it is a wash for me plus fun and brings me peace of mind to check in on my boys. In the event of an emergency $9 a minute it fine as long as they can contact us. My husband is also an active duty Marine getting ready to deploy so we always need the info for leave papers........thanks everyone.

Archived