Hair Dryer Question

theAdmiral

I am traveling in a CC on the Constellation in July, and would like to know about the hair dryers. Are they wall mounted ones or are they stashed in a drawer somewhere?

Thanks!

DW and I have been on 5 cruises and she has never met a hair dryer on one that she considered useable. They have all been wall mounted. My hair is short so I don't need one but I do agree with her. So...unless your hair is short you will need to bring your own.

The CC cabins do have another hair dryer. You may find it in the bathroom under the counter or you may find it in one of the cabinets under the "desk" in the cabin. I have fairly thick shoulder length hair and I find this dryer works perfectly fine. You cannot use it in the bathroom as the outlets in the bathroom are for razors only. So whether you bring and use your own or use the one provided, you will have to dry your hair in the cabin. I find that this works well for us as I dry my hair while my husband is in the shower.

Kathleen

Archived