Recent AK Star cruisers

miami

Leaving on Saturday... curious about

how much is the martini and margarita tasting?

when is the chocoholic buffet?

anyone know if they have changed the murdery mystery script in the past 2 years?

Hello,

We didn't partake in the martini or margarita tasting, but I think it was maybe $15 per person? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I do recall space was limited to about 40 people per session.

Per my (NCL Star) Freestyle Dailies, the wine tasting took place on the first sea day (Sunday) at 12:30pm in the SoHo Room, Deck 6, Mid. The Margarita tasting was also on the first sea day (Sunday) at 4:00pm at the Endless Summer Bar (deck 8, Mid)

They did another wine tasting on the Prince Rupert Day (Thursday) at 12:30pm in the SoHo Restaurant, Deck 6, Mid

They had a Martini Tasting on the final sea day (Friday) at 3:00pm at Gatsby's, Deck 6, Mid.

The final Margarita Tasting was on the final sea day (Friday) at 4:00pm at Endless Summer Bar, Deck 8, Mid

We didn't have a full on Chocoholic Buffet on our sailing (5/19-26), but they had a smaller version they called A Touch of Chocolate. It was at noon at the Market Cafe (Buffet) Deck 12, Mid also on the Prince Rupert Day (Thursday)

Hope this helps.

I think there wasn't a full on Chocoholic Buffet just on our sailing. I believe there was one on the sailings before us -- so don't despair just yet! We were likely the exception and not the rule (and there was still plenty of goodies regardless) :)

if you have the same bartender, it won't be a martini "tasting." my husband and i ended up sleeping through formal night. haha.

Hmm... do you remember his name? Won't want to sleep through a meal.

Archived