Meet and Mingle-

:confused: I just found out that the confirmed date and time for our Empress of the Seas M&M for the June 23 sailing is on Sunday June 24 at 9 am. I am shocked at the time! What will they be serving at that time of the day for snacks in the Schooner Bar?

Is there any way we can get the time changed? I am wondering if there will be a non denominational church service that morning....and if there will be a major conflict with the time?

:confused: I just found out that the confirmed date and time for our Empress of the Seas M&M for the June 23 sailing is on Sunday June 24 at 9 am. I am shocked at the time! What will they be serving at that time of the day for snacks in the Schooner Bar?

Is there any way we can get the time changed? I am wondering if there will be a non denominational church service that morning....and if there will be a major conflict with the time?

That seems to be an unusual time for the M&M but the schedule of activities is often quite full and that might be the only time that a function room was available. If you have an active group on your M&M thread, you might see if you can set up an alternative meeting time and site on your own that would fit your needs, especially if a lot of you cannot make the official meeting. You might also check with the loyalty ambassador or guest relations when you board to see if they can change the time. As far as snacks go, I would pretty much bet on a continental breakfast type of display at that time in the morning.

Remember that whatever date and time is chosen, you will likely find that it conflicts with something else that is going on and no date or time will be suitable for everyone. If you care enough to meet the folks you have been corresponding with in advance of your cruise, try to fit it into your schedule.

In my last two cruises we have had major scheduling conflicts with our M&M. All I did and just about every other CC'er did was go to customer service desk and request the time be changed to a more favorable time and both times it was! I think it is because we all went and requested and we were many! We had such good turn outs that both M&Ms had two meetings! One at the beginning of the cruise and one at the end! Of course both cruises were over 10 nights long. :D

In my last two cruises we have had major scheduling conflicts with our M&M. All I did and just about every other CC'er did was go to customer service desk and request the time be changed to a more favorable time and both times it was! I think it is because we all went and requested and we were many! We had such good turn outs that both M&Ms had two meetings! One at the beginning of the cruise and one at the end! Of course both cruises were over 10 nights long. :D

Cam 6959 -- I was just wondering how you could be leaving on September 12, 2008 for a 7 night Rhapsody Alaska cruise and then on the Freedom on September 14 -- only 2 days later.................??:confused:

Cam 6959 -- I was just wondering how you could be leaving on September 12, 2008 for a 7 night Rhapsody Alaska cruise and then on the Freedom on September 14 -- only 2 days later.................??:confused:

The Sept 14th cruise is for Mr Cam6959 :) He doesn't like cold weather cruises so I have to bring my mommy! : ) She is a riot to take along!

Archived