NYC Limo/car service

ABSCruiseLuvers

Then I would find a new ta! This should be a no brainer for a ta! I know there is a site called limos (put a dot) com(if you put .com the board will * it out). They have a large listing in many cities. You could start there and then get some reviews from people who have used them.

I would guess that your TA isn't helping or can't help because hiring a car or limo in NYC to take you on a tour would be extrememly cost prohobitive - think $200+.

New York is a great walking town. It is truly the best way to see the city. I would recommend taking a Big Onion walking tour and enjoying the Staten Island ferry, which offers a fantastic view of downtown Manhattan. You will really enjoy New York much more on foot than in a car and spend a lot less too!

The best and cheapest transportation from the airport to your hotel would be super shuttle (check their website( getting back to the airport is where you may want a limo. Go the NYC website-NYCVisit.com type in transportation and they wil give you some limo companies.

Archived