How do you complete fun pass online?

wework2play

I've read on here to complete fun pass online, print it out, and take it with you. I completed the online boarding pass. Is that the same or different? Sorry, but I'm really confused...:o

Yep, it's the same thing. Some people just call it the Fun Pass. =)

Good luck!!

I forgot,

On the Carnival website I click on "view boarding documents online" and it asks me if I want electronic docs or paper docs by mail.

What should I do? If I do electronic, how do I get luggage tags for the ship??

Thanks in advance!

The printable docs include tags and instructions on how to put them together. Or you could just get some from the porter when you get to the pier. I personally will do e-docs, but I know a lot of people prefer to have the blue folder - makes it seem more real:)

The printable docs include tags and instructions on how to put them together. Or you could just get some from the porter when you get to the pier. I personally will do e-docs, but I know a lot of people prefer to have the blue folder - makes it seem more real:)

Are the luggage tags in e-docs color-coded like the mailed ones? Guess my real question is, do I need to use a color printer to print them? Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I've been searching for more info on the luggage tags and can't find what I need. How do you put the luggage tags on when regular computer paper will tear. It's not thick like the ones at the pier. And, do you have to have a color printer? Can anyone tell me how this works? Thanks!:o

Okay, I've been searching for more info on the luggage tags and can't find what I need. How do you put the luggage tags on when regular computer paper will tear. It's not thick like the ones at the pier. And, do you have to have a color printer? Can anyone tell me how this works? Thanks!:o

It would probably get your luggage to your cabin faster if you print the luggage tags on a color printer since the color identifies where on the ship the pieces should go.

Someone suggested re-inforcing the paper tags with scotch tape on both sides, then stapling or taping them around the luggage handle. :confused:

Or

Just get colored luggage tags dockside from the porters.

Archived