Inspiration anyone?

62 Cruiser

Hi - I am going on the Inspriation on 072107 and have went on the Imagination several years ago to Grand Cayman and Cozumel / Playa del Carmen. I went on a Stingray City snorkeling and island tour and then went on a regular snorkeling excursion and they were both amazing... To snorkwl with the sting rays in really cool... I saw more sea life snorkeling than on several scuba trips to the Fla Keys combined... In Calica I would suggest the tour to Tulum - the Mayan ruins are awesome - they are right on the water (bring bug spray).... I have several pictures that could be postcards...

Enjoy - TR

I just got off the ship Sat . There was 24 of us (10-75 years old) and everyone had a great time. The best service on Carnival(we have done 3). The ship is older but having a face lift in Sept(Told to me by a bartender)

The five days went real fast!!!

We stay on deck four and found the room a good size(we had 4 in our room) and the largest bathroom I have seen on a cruise ship, but very warm so they brought us a fan which helped a little.

It was very hot on the islands.:(

We are going on the INSPIRATION to GC and Calica in Oct I really want to go to Xcaret or Xel-ha but I cannot walk long distances due to cancer surgery. (BTW 100% cured!) Do they have any kind of transportation going through the park? I do not need a wheel chair but I cannot walk two-three blocks at a time either.

Archived