Guides in Villefrance

Has anyone ever used "riviera-prestige-tours" in Villefrance?

Am having a hard time finding a driver for three people in July. Most used drivers are already booked.

Found this company in an old review and they don't come up on a forum search.

Thank you!

hi, having same problem for july the only ones we could find free are riviera-prestige.I can not get enough info about them either, so at the min we are going to do it alone having read it is all very close together Nice,eze,Monaco and Monte Carlo etc.The bus service and train service is meant to be really good.

I just returned from a cruise and in Villefranche we used Revelation Tours as our limo company. We had a guide, Isoline, who was wonderful...very knowledgeable about the area...went to Cannes, St. Paul Vence, Nice, Monaco, Monte Carlo. :D

Has anyone ever used "riviera-prestige-tours" in Villefrance?

Am having a hard time finding a driver for three people in July. Most used drivers are already booked.

Found this company in an old review and they don't come up on a forum search.

Thank you!

Hi DMK.

we just got back from a 12 night med cruise yesterday. We used Eva Devemy from provencesightseeing.com or riviera-prestige-tours. i believe they are the same company. She is the owner of the company. We are going to write up an extensive review of each port and driver in the next few days, but i can tell you that she was very good and we were pleased. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Larry

Hi Panda.

The tour was from 9am - 5pm, 395 euros for 2 adults, 1 child. She picked us up in a VW Passat, it was in very good condition and nice. She spoke very good English. she is the owner of the company and has i think 2 or 3 other drivers. I cant talk for the other drivers, as we had Eva. We e-mailed back and forth ahead of the tour and she was very prompt in her e-mails. We customized the tour ahead of time, so this was our itinerary. first we went to Nice and usually they have the Flower Market, but today it was an antique market. Then we went to Musee Matisse (which just opened last week) and Musee Chagall (highly recommend the Chagall museum). then we went to St. Paul de Vence, walked around, did some shopping. She made us reservations at La Colombe d’Or for 1pm (our request). it was very good but expensive! We were going to hit EZE, but time was running short so we drove to Monoco. and spent a little time there. We were back around 5:30pm (no extra charge).

not having seen many reviews on here for Eva, we were a little apprehensive going into the tour. but she turned out to be excellent. also to give her credit, she promised she would be our driver and she was. We had two other drivers in Athens and Naples who promised to be our driver and was not.

it was my first time in South of France, it was extremely nice. The scenery and Chagall Museum was my favorite. and seeing Monoco was great!

hope this helps!

Larry

Larry,

Thanks for the helpful detailed info. Your itinerary sounds great. Especially the 2 museums in Nice.

Did Eva require a deposit when booking? When & how was full payment done?

Did La Colombe d’Or have a child friendly menu? Did Eva have lunch with you?

Hope I'm not asking too many ?s. TIA

Hi Panda,

not a problem with the questions!

I gave her my CC # when i booked to hold the date. But the driver requires cash the day of. The CC only gets charged if you are a no show. I am not sure what her cancellation policy is. There is no deposit and full payment is due when the tour is over.

La Colombe did not have a childs menu. nor is the menu in english. There is alot of fish on the menu. We brought food along for our toddler and he had some bread. The lunch is LONG. we got the food rushed and it still took slightly over an hour. We did invite Eva to eat lunch with us and she accepted and was very thankful. You are not required to buy your driver lunch.

hope this answered your questions!

Larry

Larry -

Thanks. I have sent an email request for a quote from Eva. Did you notice many bakeries in St Paul de Vence during your walk about? My kids are picky, so baguettes or croissants will do for lunch.

Another ?. Does the driver/guide go in the museums with you or is it just a drop off & pick up at a certain time? Do you pay their entrance fees too?

Judith - Thanks for the baker info. Some of your other posts have been quite helpful.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Our group of 4 adults will be there on Sunday Nov 4 2007 will we likely find tours for sale on the dock? At this point we are leaning towards Monaco on your own (RCCL's shore excursion) We dont want to wear ourselves out on the 1st day. We have private drivers booked in Florence and Rome

I have just returned from an 11 night cruise and must echo the happiness others have had with DreamTours.

We were very fortunate to have Jean Mark as our driver. He was extremely friendly, knowlegable and accomidating. The vehicle was spotless, new vintage and very comfortable. Of the many tours we took over our 3 week adventure, this one was among the very best. Highly recommended.

Hi,

I just returned from a Mediterranean cruise and used Sylvie di Cristo. She was very professional, easy going, and knowledgable. I'd highly recommend her. Although she might have a new email address, I reached her at the following: "Sylvie Di Cristo" <sylvie.di.cristo@wanadoo.fr>

Hi,

I just returned from a Mediterranean cruise and used Sylvie di Cristo. She was very professional, easy going, and knowledgable. I'd highly recommend her. Although she might have a new email address, I reached her at the following: "Sylvie Di Cristo" <sylvie.di.cristo@wanadoo.fr>

This is who we are using on our Sept 29-Oct 6, 07 (RCCL) day in Villefranche. :) Glad to hear you were very pleased with her.

Archived