Eze in the Morning?

The problem is that the bus form Exe Bord du Mere to Eze Village only runs once an hour and we could not see anything open in Exe Bord du Mere early on Sunday morning but I don't know what time everything opens in Exe Village. We did not time it properly and had to wait almost an hour for the bus to Exe Village. You can collect a timetable from the information kiosk on the quayside. You have to climb a hill from the quayside to the bus stop. It is worthwhile taking the bus to the top of the hill to Place de la Justice as the views are magnificent. There is a little hotel there and we had a lovely cup of coffee - nice and peaceful. Have a good day:)

We were there pretty early this past September and everything was open. I loved Eze.

If you take the bus to Nice from Villefranche you can switch to the bus that goes directly to Eze (village).

Eze is so charming and the views are amazing. If you go to the Jardin Exotique at the very top of the hill, you will find the most fantastic views there. Definitely worth seeing!

From Villafranche we took the train to Eze Sur Mer which was only a few minutes away, when you come out of the railways station continue up the steps to the pavement level and you will see a tourist office and a bus operates frequently from there to Eze for a few euros. Check on when the last return bus operates as I think it was about 17.00hours.

Archived