Seabourns "Sea-mail"

Host Dan

Has anyone else received multiple "sea-mails" from Seabourn with gibberish as the title? :confused: I'm wondering if its just me. They end up in my spam folder, where they do no good!

Host Dan

Nope, Dan...it must be just you! :eek: (At least, it's not me! ;) )

Paul :)

who just checked his "junk" folder...nadda.

Thats what I was afraid of!! :(

Host Dan

I never signed up for those. Do they contain anything useful or interesting other than just sales promotions?

Hi Paul

Hi Matt

Unsure about the "sea-mails"...I only get the occasional promos from SB, usually about "sales" that don't apply to singles! :eek: :D

Now, if they really wanted to get my attention, emails about voyages with "low" single supplements available might do the trick...but, then, I guess that's what TAs are for....;)

Paul

Hi Paul (of the Crystal808 variety),

In addition to a good TA, you need to book 1 to 2 years in advance to get the "low" single supplements and not just rely on the SeaMail! I booked the Legend November 2008 crossing whilst on the Pride the day they became available for booking. I'd bet money that Pinkie has already booked the March 2009 Pride crossing as well. Back OT.

Boatman,

Yep, I do! Unfortunately, I will not be aboard the Pride in March '09. With all my recent and booked Seabourn cruises, I will be a wee bit "over budget" with my vacation days and can only do the Legend November Trans-Atlantic in '09. :o However, depending what the SeaMail brings, 2010 will be an entirely different matter! :D

Boatman,

However, depending what the SeaMail brings, 2010 will be an entirely different matter! :D

Atta' Boy, Paul....right back on topic now! :) :)

(the other) Paul

who booked his Legend 4/09 T/A in 3/07

Archived